Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger is dead!

I just woke up and when I opened my computer and logged on to the internet, this is the first news that I read. Sad.

heathledger.jpg

Heath Ledger was found dead in his SoHo residence, Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2008, in New York at 3:26 PM. He was just 28. He was supposed to have had an appointment for a massage and when the massage therapist came, his housekeeper knocked on his bedroom. When no one answered, the housekeeper went inside the bedroom and found him unconscious and there were pills near his bed. Apparently, he died of drug overdose although it was not yet official.

He stars as The Joker in the coming Batman film. Sayang, I so love this guy. For those who do not know him, he was one of the two leading stars of Brokeback Mountain.

You can read more about this news at Yahoo!’s OMG.

No comments: