Sunday, February 24, 2008

recognizeanyone.com

Exploring sites and blogs that i have not visited has always been a routine for me . I start by clicking one of my favorite blogs and click a random link to someone else’s site. Each week I am amazed at some of the sites I find.

This week, I visited Recognize Anyone. The site is a social experiment to see how small the world really is. I love it. The site simply shows a random photo from a random place on a random day.

I think it would be cool if they posted more photos from random people from random places around the world. Of course I don’t Recognize Anyone in that photo, but then again the odds that I would are very slim. The guy in the blue hat looks like a friend of mine from 20 years ago, but he has a lot more gray hair than that now. Ha!

Do spend some time and help this social networking website , grow more popular

No comments: