Sunday, December 23, 2007

my dedication to smokers!!!

UFFFF!!!!!!!!

Its easy to quit smoking, in prime

I have done it a million time.

Wats in a fag ???, dey ask

They know not the pleasure after the arduous task

It’s a cynical world , the one around us,

Its no wish to fag , then why all this fuss!!!!

Lets smoke!!!!! Legalise!!!!

Imagine a smoker’s paradise!!!!

It surprises me , the similarity ,

Between a fag and me , with such clarity ….

Born I’m a lowly beedi,

Im small ,

Waiting to be picked up by one and all!!!

I aint strong , im weak ,

Just as a beedi im tweaked!!!!

TIME FLIES BY AND I MOVE ON ,

LIPS ARE BURNING, THE NEXTONE IS ON!!!!

I grow up much like a cigarette stack,

I flock with the likes, grouped into packs,

Filtered with the burden of education,

Ringed in the name of institution

I’m similar one and all,

So are the cigarettes big or small

Yet , I choose my one way ,

Kings , wills or scissors??, its for you to say !!!

TIME FLIES BY AND I MOVE ON ,

LIPS ARE BURNING, THE NEXTONE IS ON!!!!

Next is the hookah , the majestic one,

Much like me, hey !!! im havin fun !!!

I yearn for someone to serve and spray ,

Much like the man on the hookah,s tray !!!

Love hate n friendship are my’motions,

“apple hookah “is the one in-fashion !!!!

TIME FLIES BY AND I MOVE ON ,

LIPS ARE BURNING, THE NEXTONE IS ON!!!!

I wish to die a royal cigar ,

Royal to the l and knows no par

The very symbol of royalty ,

I shall strive for eternity !!!!

I have so much desire, so much soaked ,

Yet I might vanish, as d fags smoked!!!

It aint a reformation,

Or a lament on my condition ,

Its just a answer to a test,

On what in the world I do the best!!!!

Get up get going son!!!!

Its time for the nextone!!!!

----- my dedication to my fellow uff-ers!!!!

No comments: