Monday, March 3, 2008

plastic surgery

Besides my main story I would lough to share some known story in a uknown fashion.I am now visiting a site with cosmetic surgery topics.I found some latest story from their patients and thinks to blog about it.IT IS A plastic surgery blog


As you know in our latest Medical Technology can improve your each and every part of your body by cosmetic surgery.Few days ago it was so costly that all cant afford this surgery with ease.But I found our science made some historic changes in its tough site.The cost are dropping rapidly as more patients are coming.Cosmetic surgery is not only recover your original skin or any parts ,it can give you some extra ordinary looks.Todays most common surgery parts are Breast Enlargement,Breast Reduction and even Uplift.Also the Body reshaping,Facial surgery are hugely used.Go there for further news about cosmetic surgery.Heres the link cosmetic surgery blog


When I visit this site called MYA which is broadly what I have said in post header, I came to know some interesting story about cosmetic surgery.Peoples are so happy that they even wanted to back again.I read a story of "Rachel" who came there for her breast enlargement.I read Rachel wanted to enlargement of her breast at the age of 17.But this time she was dis-courage by her family.At the age of 24 she has made this decision,she is 5'9" tall and her breast size was too small comparing her body shape.She immediately go for MYA and re-size her breast.The surgery takes for only 45 minutes and she become fully healthly within a days.She has describe the doctors as God Gifted person for her.You can read some more story from there.
here is a link for plastic surgery news

No comments: