Friday, November 30, 2007

poem corner - my most treasured !!!!

MAN IS ALAWYS SUBJECTIVE TO EMOTIONS... IT WAS ONE SUCH DAY DAT I WAS SO PISSED OFF DAT I DECIDED TO PEN DOWN MY THOUGHTS... GO ON GUYS.... DONT XPECT A WORDSWOTRTH R ELLIOT... IT IS JUST WAT I FELT AT THE HEAT OF SITUATION.....


CRY OF A LOSER

Life is a cycle,they say
It has it ups n downs.
But I ave only felt the latter
For my road is full of bumps

I have messed mine till date,
Gained nothing, lost it all
I haven’t achieved anything
Big r small
Born in a family of wits n brains
I ave always been a bit under par,
I wish it ends right here,
Yet in life I avent crossed dat far..
There r stones to turned,
Hurdles to cross
I don’t know, within me
If I ave got any more mass

I don’t kno y I wer born,
I really don’t kno
Till date ave I achieved anything
No!no! and a big no!!!!!
Why sudden philosophy, u might wonder
A question I need to answer myself
Yet I write dis poem of sorts
To answer my-self

I want an MBA, my parents an MS,
“its for yar good”they say
hell with them its my life anyway..

A cup of coffee , and an sea of thoughts,
Brings to light the battle they ave fought….
Its not easy to bring up a child
LOSER in all walks
Yet dey do it day after day,
I wonder how am I to repay…
Im blessed with a misery,sweetest of them all,
Its not easy , im still small…
Fat as im,yet they feed me
Not of food , but of their blood..

All I wish ,is to please them,
Perhaps a flicker of smile..
Even if dat meant my walking
Barefoot hundred mile…

Hey “invincible”, I don’t belive in u,
But at times the options r far and few…
Why am I in such a fix,
My back aches from yar merciless kicks

Stop it man ! I aint got anymore in me,
Stop oh lord… your merciless kicks

--a loser till date
(siva)

P.S. IM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS... DO FEEL FREE TO POST....

No comments: